Carrinho de Compras
Adicionado ao carrinho
Você tem itens no seu carrinho
Você tem 1 item em seu carrinho
NO MORE COMPROMISING
Streetwear for all - Our new 'BTHS Plus' range features sizes from M-7XL.
We want everyone to look and feel fresh no matter what size. If you’re so done with looking for the latest fits only to find they're too short or too small, we’ve got your back. BTHS Plus offers the sickest selection of plus-size cargos, joggers and shorts to suit all body types.
Peep the collection here.
If you’re living in sweats right now, we don’t blame you – staying home requires oversized ‘fits and comfy joggers. But how do you switch it up to keep your style looking and feeling fresh?
The relaxed tracksuit is the easiest way to tap into the sleep-to-street trend as the lines between lounge and daywear remain blurred. Look to faded pastel shades to introduce colour - oversized fits feel luxe and sophisticated. Look for dropped shoulders and wider sleeves that hit at the crook of the elbow. Washed and tie-dye finishes will keep you ahead of the pack.
While social distancing during this weird time, we’ve got all you need to make sure your loungewear looks are not only video-chat ready, but extra comfy, too.
The BTHS team are taking every precaution they can to keep each other safe - one being working from home. Asking around our team we have discovered what our people are doing to keep themselves occupied outside of office hours - here's some team tips:
- Stay connected. Stay in touch with family and friends to make sure they're safe and okay. A little 'hey' can go a long way.
- Don't feel guilty! It's ok to lounge around, binge Netflix and eat snacks.
- Re-organise your wardrobe. Make your environment a nice place to be. A tidy wardrobe makes for a tidy mind. This is the perfect excuse to get on top of your messy sneaker collection or sort out your wardrobe. Get some items ready to sell or donate to charity.
- Work out! Your body is used to movement, so move it! Look up some home workouts on YouTube to keep you motivated and feeling good.
- Online shop - keep the style up. Once we are all in the clear, you still want to be looking your best, right? Bonus points if you shop from a small business.
- Cook. Cooking a nice healthy meal for whoever you are self isolating with (even if you are flying solo) can be a great way to kick some time, and be productive.
- Lastly - Stay safe. We wish all of our customers the very best of health.
We are happy to announce that shipping to Italy will now resume. All orders will be processed as normal. Please note - due to the Pandemic shipping times may be delayed.
Techwear began as a fashion movement that emphasized a union between aesthetics, utility, and comfort. The techwear aesthetic is heavily influenced by futuristic styles such as cyberpunk and then mixed up with military-style for practicality and durability.
Utilitarian workwear, cross-body bags, performance sneakers, and high-tech accessories are amongst the layers of easy but stylish darkwear - Also popular are strappy bomber jackets on top of hoodies, and of course the wardrobe essential cargo pants. Let's face it, who doesn't like wearing a military-esque harness that looks born for battle?
Fundamentally, techwear has had it's criticism for being expensive - due to the detailed finishes and the durability. But here we have sourced and created an online market place for high quality, affordable pieces.
Shop the look: